Tickets are ready 2 hours after booking online and can be collected any time before travel. You can collect your ticket from any station with a self-service ticket machine including London Paddington, Heathrow Terminal 2 & 3, Heathrow Terminal 4 and Heathrow Terminal 5.
For collection, please have with you:
1. Credit / debit card used to make the booking.
2. Ticket Collection Reference given to you when the booking was made.
3. Press "Collect".
4. Insert the credit / debit card used to make the booking.
5. Key in your unique Collection Reference Number. Your ticket(s) will then be dispensed.
6. Your ticket(s) will then be dispensed. Do not remove tickets from the machine until all tickets have been issued and the main screen informs you that the transaction is complete.
If you have made a booking on behalf of other travellers the booking confirmation email will be sent to the email address displayed on the delivery details page.